Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dud..

this morning was kind of a dud.  I woke up with a strong adversion to running.  Well, actually a strong adversion to going outside.  It was really, really foggy, and I decided to listen to my instincts and stay in.  I contemplated doing some pilates, but decided against it.  Then, I tried doing some weights, but that just wasn't flowing.  So, as time ran out I panicked and decided to go for a fast 10 minute run.  {by this time it was lighter out and not as scary....yes, i'm a baby} I went for 1:30 before my body said screw it, and I walked.  Yep, walked.  I guess it's better than nothing.  At least that's what I'm telling myself. 

Today's Distance:  1 mile. 


oh, an update on the weight loss front:  this week, no gain, no loss.  I'm happy with that considering that the first week I lost 5.6 and that this week brought with it a certain womanly gift, if you will.  I say, maintaining in the face of that is a victory!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment