Monday, August 16, 2010

hittin' it...

and by that i mean, the gym :)
i saw a bunch of the people i used to teach with last saturday and one of my friends said she joined the gym by my house and i should join, too...well, i already have joined and just need to GO! we thought it would be cool to try and meet up there a few nights out of the week for some cardio and chatting! she texted me tonight and said she would be up there at 7...so i got the kids together, blew the dust off my gym shoes and got there just in time! we did 45 minutes on the elliptical! i couldn't believe i made it that long...serioulsy, i ate a roast beef sandwich right before she texted me and was so worried i was going to feel gross...i really was full! but the time flew by! it felt good to be at the gym, it felt great to visit with an old friend {we carpooled my last year of teaching}, and all around just felt good. soo, i'll be adding 3 miles to my ticker tonight...my sad little ticker...we're on our way up! yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! good for you girlie! the first one's the worst, so you're good now. how fun that you have a friend to go with, that will help alot!

    ReplyDelete