Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st...Really?!

I cannot believe today is November 1st. By being outside you'd guess it was May! 73 degrees and sunny, it is a beautiful fall day in Kansas! I took advantage by getting outside and going for a run. I ran 20 minutes, walked 5, ran 5 more, walked 2. It was a great day to be out! This week is supposed to be nice, so I will try and get out as much as possible to make use of the nice weather while I can. That treadmill is going to get aweful boring this winter!
Jon and I are going to grill some steaks and have a drink on the patio this evening. The days are numbered for that this year too!

Today's Distance: 2.8 miles
This week's Distance: 8.3 miles

1 comment:

  1. awesome jen! it's a gorgeous day here, too! just got back from the park with the kiddos! hopefully i'll be able to get out later to take advantage of the beautiful day and have a little "mama" time! {& run off some of those snickers!}

    ReplyDelete