Tuesday, November 24, 2009

night and day!

This morning I woke up feeling refreshed, energized and ready to conquer the world!  This was in stark contrast to the last couple of weeks where I couldn't get out of bed, felt stiff and tired and wanted to lay around all day.  The difference?  I finally worked out last night!  Yay!  I have a tendancy to miss a couple of days and then it's like this mind game with myself where I for some unknown reason think working out again is going to be horrible.  But in all actuality, it makes me feel so much better! 
Last night I tried this treadmill workout by Tina at Carrots 'N' Cake.  It has a walking and a running version.  Let's just say I'm glad I stuck to the walk this time.  It kicked my butt! 
I'm feeling good, and ready to keep it up!  Sorry for being all MIA. 

Yesterday's Distance:  3 miles

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Jen:) Thanks for visiting my blog even though I have been MIA for a while. I am doing really well and plan on getting back to the blogging world very soon with all my news:)

    ReplyDelete