Thursday, December 3, 2009

two

got in two today...nice! my aunt watched my kiddos while i walked on the treadmill...{it is way to cold to drag the kids outside in the stroller!}. so, i feel good about it and hopefully can keep it up for a while... i know, i know, you've heard that before, but hopefully i'll put myself at the top of the list for a while and do something good for myself.
hopefully jon and jen will be coming down soon for a visit and i am soooooo super excited to see them...but not for them to see me...i'm the biggest i've ever been and a bit ashamed. hopefully i can trim down a bit before they come. i know, it's silly to worry about, i know jen loves me for me and doesn't care what i look like, but finding yourself not looking anything like you did three years ago can be a bit of a shock {especially when you know how you got here, but can't believe how quickly it all happened!} so, yeah, see you again tomorrow treadmill :)
~a

No comments:

Post a Comment