Thursday, December 31, 2009

100 in 2009...

This morning I walked again...since my back is still giving me fits. I did 3.75 miles which took my yearly total to 100.02 miles.  I wanted to at least hit that 100 mark this year.  It kindof seems like a milestone at first, until you realize that that only averages to 1.9 miles per week.  {ie. seriously pathetic}  I guess that it's encouraging that 48.3 of these miles have been since DBF started...that's a little better, right?

I am certain that 2010 will be much more productive!

Today's total:  3.75 miles

1 comment:

  1. yay for you! yeah...2010 better be more productive for myself...got to get a move on...mayve i can talk bo into watching the kids today so i can start the new year off with a little jog...happy new year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete