Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fast Run...

I was up at 5:30 this morning to hit the treadmill.  I had to get an etsy order ready to ship before work too, so I knew I had to make it quick.  I wanted to get in 2 miles, and really challenged myself to do it as quickly as possible without killing myself.  I ran it all at 6-7 miles per hour, which, for me, is fast!
Every day I'm able to win over sleep and get up to work out is a victory in my eyes.  I love me some sleep, but I really do love working out in the morning.  It is just so nice to have it done for the day!  This was especially important today, since I will be indulging in some yummy mexican food at our company holiday party.

Todays distance:  2 miles

1 comment:

  1. so awesome jen! i am so proud of you and am going to have to get on that early am workout bandwagon, too! it's the only way i think it will happen for me...just got to get up out of that cozy bed! day 2 with no sugar went well...have a headache, though...

    ReplyDelete