Friday, December 4, 2009

stretchy jeans...

So, I was writing this as a comment to your post, but then I decided that I needed to post this. I need to hold myself accountable, and nothing will make you take responsibility like airing your embarrassments to the world, right?  

Yay, I'm so glad you got two in! I of course have done nothing since "getting back on the wagon" last week. Sickness will do that to you. This blog is definitely bringing to light how many excuses I allow myself to have. It kinda sucks!  

You missy have absolutely no reason whatsoever to be ashamed! We love you so much and you may not look exactly the way you would like, but you are my beautiful, gorgeous, sassy goddess of a best friend and always will be! I think we're both having lots of things getting in the way lately, and we just have to fight through the holidays. I just know that our visit will motivate us and we'll be pressing straight on into the new year!  

Believe me, I know how frustrating it is. I have gained even more. I'm pretty much at my biggest. Oh, who am I kidding... I AM at my biggest! I think I'm proportioned differently than I was last time I was here, but I'm still here. 

I ripped a hole in the crotch of the only good pair of jeans that I own the other day, just from squatting down to pick something up. These used to be the big-fall off me-I have to wear a belt with these- kind of jeans. Talk about depressing. I now only have this old stretchy pair of jeans that will fit on my body. They're stretchy. Stretchy jeans. STRETCHY. Like stretchy without pockets on the butt stretchy. Yeah, that bad. I've convinced myself it's okay to wear them as long as it's with a long shirt or sweater. I'm not going to subject anyone to them in all their stretchy glory! Not a single pair of other jeans I own will fit. But, I refuse to buy new ones. I will just have to get back into the cute ones. In the meantime the stretchys will be my punishment, and unfortunately, probably a punishment for anyone who has eyes.


Hang in there, girl. Love you.
p.s. I have unlimited calling on my phone now! I'll call you this weekend! hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment