Monday, December 14, 2009

Up 'n at 'em!

Usually I struggle with going to bed on Sunday nights.  I just don't want to admit that the weekend is over, and that I'll be back to work soon.  This always results in me staying up way too late and then being miserable on Monday morning.  That leads to a snowball effect that makes me more and more tired throughout the week.  Well, last night at about 9:30, I decided to just go to bed.  I'm not sure what got into me.  Maybe it's that I only have one more full week of work before the xmas break?  Maybe I just had a moment of maturity.  Whatever it was, I'm so glad I did!  I got a good nights sleep AND got up and ran this morning!  2.4 miles, baby!  I told myself all I had to do was get up and walk, but once I was up, I felt pretty good and decided to run after all.

It feels so good to start off the week like this.  Hopefully it's a start to more good choices, but for now, I'm just glad I don't have to feel guilty when I get home this evening and relax!

Today's distance:  2.4 miles

1 comment:

  1. awesome, jen! gotta love those moments of maturity! ha! i hope you have a great day...a run is such a good way to start it!
    ~amanda

    ReplyDelete