Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boot Camp Day 6...

Last boot camp class!  Well, at least the last class that I've payed for.  I think I may see what my sweet husband thinks about me going once a week.  I hate to give it up!  It's such a good workout, and I feel like I'm starting to see results!

Anyhoo, today we...

Run down and back on parking lot x 4
squat pyramid with whole class {everyone holds a squat, one at a time do one squat jump, then two, etc} x 10
One lap around entire park
Push ups with a partner, clapping hands in between {15, then 20, then 25} running down and back parking lot in between
25 jumping lunges, suicide run x 3
twisting lunges down parking lot and back
10 Sphinx pushups, 16 plank punches {each arm} x 3
hold plank 1 minute
crunches, bicycles, flutters
stretch

Great workout as usual!

Today's distance:  1.5 miles

1 comment:

  1. wow girl! you are doing so awesome! so, so proud of you!!! need to get my bum back on the wagon asap...before you lap me AGAIN!!! xo

    ReplyDelete