Saturday, June 5, 2010

Evening run and Boot Camp day 2...

Man have I been sore!  Our boot camp instructor recommended that we get in some cardio yesterday, so that's exactly what I did.  I went for a run yesterday evening despite the fact that I was extremely sore.  I did the recommended 25 minutes and got in about 2.3 miles.  This morning it was back to boot camp.  Killer!  We did about 2.0 miles total with exercises in between.

10 minute run to start
Circuit {while carrying body bar}of 25 push ups, run, 25 step ups on each leg {on a picnic bench}, run, 25  jumping jacks {with bar}, run, 25 squats--3x all the way through
Jumping squat suicides--3x {although she had me stop at 2.
25 sit ups
25 leg flutters
stretch.

kicked. my. booty!

My shoulders are rediculous sore, I can barely hold my arms up to type.  So glad I have a few days to recover now!  This makes cardio look like a cake walk!  ;)

Yesterday's Distance:  2.3 miles
Today's Distance:  2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment