Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boot Camp...

I was up this morning at 5 for my first day of Boot Camp!  It was exactly as excruciating as I expected!  The instructor was super nice though, no yelling.  ;)

The class consisted of:
10 minutes of running
jumping jacks with a weight bar, run, squats with a weight bar x 3
burpies or mountain climbers and suicide runs x 4
1 push up, 1 dip, 2 push ups, 2 dips, etc up to ten on a park bench
lunges
plank for 30 sec, crunches for 30 sec x 4
reverse crunches
stretching

In case you hadn't guessed, it kicked my ass!  All in all I really liked it!  The first one is always the hardest, so I'm glad to have it out of the way!

I've been instructed to drink lots of water today, and get in some cardio tomorrow.  Then we'll do it again on Saturday!

Now, all I have to do is stay awake for the rest of the day!  Good times!

Total Distance:  1.8 miles {of running/walking}

No comments:

Post a Comment