Thursday, May 6, 2010

back to it...

so this weekend is mother's day! i usually don't insist on a specific present, but this year i decided i NEED a gym membership. talked the husband into it {i mean, how could he say "no"...it is my mother's day present after all...and of course he didn't already have something stashed away!} so after calling around and checking out deals, i'm joining the 24 hour fitness a few miles from our house and i am super excited! i made an appointment to get all signed up tomorrow morning {that way i make sure i get there} and will start with the elliptical for 30 minutes. have to get the kids used to the kids club and figure a 30 minute stay will be good for us! they also have the les mills classes that got me into the best shape of my life, so i am excited to get back into those! {not for a few weeks though...gonna stick with some consistent cardio and then hop back on that train! they are killer and there is no way i could hang right now!}

so, ecxited to get back to it and find my inner gym rat! it is what worked for me last time, so here we go again! wish me luck!

1 comment: