Thursday, May 6, 2010

Morning run...

So, I finally got my lazy buns out of bed this morning to go for a run.  The wind was blowing pretty good, and it was a little chilly!  I couldn't bring myself to do the 2 miles around on the main roads.  I was craving something different, so I ran through the neighborhoods out and back.  I wasn't sure how far I'd gone.  It wasn't excruciating, but it wasn't easy either.  I'm starting my boot camp classes next week, and I really need to get the initial shock out of my system before then.  I'm sure they'll be hard enough without starting from scratch! Also, my back has been hurting for the last couple of weeks. I was a little scared of what running would do to it.  Surprisingly, my back feels better now than it has in a really long time!  Yay for running!  {can't use that as an excuse anymore!}

Today's total:  1.4 miles  {I'll need to up that if I want to make a difference, but it's a start!}

No comments:

Post a Comment