Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Got my new shoes on...

That's right!  I finally got some new running shoes!  
I'm not crazy about how they look {they look a little too much like they came from a certain rival school}, but they are super comfy!  {probably the first time I've ever bought a shoe solely based on fit...kinda important for running!}

Of course zappos has them in a cute charcoal/fuchsia color combo...but, I got mine for $40 bucks instead of $65!  woo hoo!  Off Broadway had them at $49.50 and I got a $5 off coupon from signing up on their website here, and I had $8.67 in discount points from previous purchases.  Holla!

I just put in a run on the treadmill, which was a total shame, because it's beautiful outside and the rest of the week's forecast is almost entirely rain.  But, I wanted to make sure I didn't have any problems with the new kicks before I took to the road with them.  I'm pleased to announce that they were a dream! 

Today's distance:  2.25 miles

************************************************
OMG!   I just discovered that there were 3 walks that I forgot to post on here!  I'm thinking that means I didn't put it on my ticker either, cause I always post and then tick...ha!  hooray!  bonus ticking!  

4/2:  1.7 miles
4/3   1.8 miles
4/5   2.0 miles

Total Bonus:  5.5 miles   ;)

1 comment: