Thursday, February 25, 2010

{jen} food log 02/25/10

  • 2 scrambled eggs with green tobasco sauce---140
  • Kashi Go-Lean cereal with 2 oz fresh blueberries and 1/2 cup soymilk---225
  • Wrap with turkey, spinach, tomato, black beans and low fat cream cheese---255
  • Navel Orange--40
  • Mandarin Orange Cutie--37  {yes, two oranges in a row. I just bought the Cuties and couldn't resist trying one!} 
  • 3 Dried Apricots---72  {the afternoon snack attack is starting again}
  • Peanut Butter Cookie Luna Bar---180  {yummy!  seriously, so good.  should boost my energy just enough to get me through my workout!}
  • 2 T Roasted Garlic Hummus---70
  • 1 Pita bread---60
  • Apricot Chicken---278  {recipe from Making the Cut.  a little sweet for my taste.  Thinking about adding red pepper flakes to the next batch.  Then it would be more spicy sweet!}
  • Roasted Asparagus--50
  • Cutie---37
Today's total calories--1564

No comments:

Post a Comment