Monday, February 22, 2010

Making the Cut-Day One

Yesterday {Sunday} I began the Making the Cut program.  Bru.tal.

I wasn't even through the first circuit before I was re-thinking this.  But really, what was I expecting?  It is Jillian Michaels!  Day One had me screaming in pain and willing my legs to move with no avail...multiple times.  I have to admit, I kinda lost my cool.  My husband was working out at the same time and witnessed my little hissy fit/ breakdown.  I'm not proud of it.  I was so frustrated at my lack of strength to do these exercises!  After a long talk with my hubby, I realized that it is supposed to be hard.  If it were easy or even somewhat easy, I wouldn't need the program.  As much as I wish that were the case, it's not.  It's gonna be hard, but anything worth doing is.

I've got a whole new attitude today.  I just have to remember it come workout time tonight!

1 comment:

  1. okay...so i might just need to get this book you're talking about...so proud of you girl. i think that starting is most defintely the hardest part, especially when at one point in your life you were exremely physically fit and could do anything and now can't seem to do a fraction of that....frustrating for sure. {at least that's my experience} makes me so mad at myself for letting it all go...i want it to light that fire because i can get it back.....

    ReplyDelete