Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{jen} tuesday's food...

  • 2 hard boiled eggs with a sprinkling of salt and pepper----140 cal
  • 1 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal w/ 2 oz fresh blueberries and 1/2 cup Soymilk---225 cal
  • 20 raw almonds---120 cal
  • Roast Beef, Spinach and Tomato Wrap--192 cal
  • Small Navel Orange--40 cal
  • Apple--100 cal
  • Mushroom Jack Sandwich & a house salad with low fat ranch dressing {Texas Roadhouse}--496
We had dinner out with the family this evening for my sister's birthday.  This was the calorie count as found on the internet for Texas Roadhouse, but I am having a hard time believing it was that low.  The bun was smothered in butter.  In hindsight, I should have removed it and just eaten the inside, but I didn't.  
I did pass up ice cream and my boss' delicious sugar/reece's peanut butter cup cookies at work today though.  That's a feat in itself!  
I should also mention that I'm shooting for 1575 calories per day.  This is based on my BMR.  Don't want to go into starvation mode!  I have to say, when you start watching what you eat, you can really have a lot for 1600 calories!  

Today's calorie count:  1313

1 comment: