Monday, February 1, 2010

work that body baby.

tonight when my mom got off work she stopped by the house and sat with the kids so i could go out and woggle around the neighborhood! she must have known how much i needed some space for myself. i have been feeling pretty cooped up lately and getting some fresh air and exercise was just what i needed. i just started out jogging. it was nice, i just told myself that i didn't have to go fast, or far, just what felt right to me. i actually got father than i thought i would. i went about 2 miles half and half {walk. jog}. it felt so good i'm hoping to get out again tomorrow & see if i can go further. when i was jogging it was so nice to quiet my mind and just listen to some music and be free. i saw a glimmer of my old self {the girl that made exercise a priority & loved every second} & it was good to see her again...hopefully she'll come around more often!
jen, here's a song for you to check out...i used to do lunges to it at body pump and loved it...finally found it on itunes...i like to jog to it! {work that body (push it) featuring Luke by jason nevins}
work that body baby!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely check it out! Good work girlie!
    p.s. it was so great to talk to you last night! i feel much better today! hugs.

    ReplyDelete