Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm still here!

I haven't posted in the last few days, but don't worry, I have not fallen off the wagon!

I did have a little bit  of a glitch on Saturday, but I'm good now.  for some reason, beyond my comprehension, I have gained all {or at least nearly all} my weight back.  I was doing so well too!  I'm very perplexed and frustrated by this, but I'm going to press on.  I did splurge on Saturday.  We were watching the Big 12 Tournament with friends, and yes, I had some adult beverages and lots of snacks, but that was one day!  Not to mention that I weighed in before the festivities began.

I have no idea what to expect this week.  I know I'm getting stronger, but I am not seeing it on the scale, or in my clothes.  I figure if I just keep going, I'll see results eventually.  I'm also going to start incorporating running back into my routine.  It's the only thing that's ever consistently worked for me, so it needs to be in the lineup!


Week One:  Lost 3.6 lbs. / 0.4% body fat
Week Two:  Lost 3.8 lbs.  /  1.6% body fat

Week Three:  Gained 5.8 lbs. / 1.1 % body fat


Overall:  Lost 1.6 lbs / 0.9% body fat

1 comment:

  1. i am getting a treadmill from bo's aunt...she doesn't have room for it anymore...as you know, we don't really have room for it either, but i'm gonna make it! this is going to help me so much! getting on the running bandwagon as well...it's such a great thing!

    ReplyDelete