Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{jen} food log 03/03/10...

  • 2 hard boiled eggs---140
  • 1 cup Go Lean Cereal with 1/4 cup soymilk, 1/4 cup skim milk, and fresh blueberries---220  {yay!  the soymilk is officially gone!}
  • Burrito Bowl!---412
  • 20 raw almonds---120
This is where it gets tricky.  We went out with some friends to watch the KU vs. K-State game, so I had bar food to choose from...not pretty.
  • 1 Miller Light Draft---???  {Jillian says no alcohol, but I just couldn't help but have one...just one!}
  • Grilled chicken salad with oil and balsamic vinegar---???  {totally disgusting.  I ate the chicken, that was about it.  Note to self:  Don't order salads at a bar}
When we got home I was still hungry, so I had:
  • Pita and Hummus
  • Smart Start Cereal and skim milk.  

Not sure where I ended up calorie-wise, but I think I did okay considering I was surrounded with fried bar food and pizza all night!  

p.s.  Rock Chalk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment