Monday, March 1, 2010

{jen} weekend food...

I didn't log in and record everything from the weekend.  I did keep track in my handy-dandy food log, so I could record it all here now, but that seems kinda silly.  Instead I think I'll just fill you in on the gist.

First of all, I had my first weekly weigh in on Saturday!  I'm down 3.6 pounds!  According to my scale, my body fat % only went down by .4%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is anyway.  I do know that I'm feeling stronger everyday and I can tell my clothes are starting to feel a little looser!

I did pretty well with my food this weekend.  Nothing threw me off course.  Saturday I totaled 1553 calories {shooting for 1575} and Sunday came in at 1267.  I just wasn't that hungry yesterday.

The workouts are going well!  You can read about them here.

Here's to another week!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment