Monday, March 1, 2010

{jen} food log 03/01/10...

I'd just like to state right here on Monday morning that this week is going to be a bit challenging for me.  I have social dinner plans 3 nights this week...yikes!  I am going to have to make sure that I really watch what I eat and workout as hard as possible to ensure that I make progress in the midst of this.

Today's food:
  • 2 hard boiled eggs with sprinkle of salt/pepper---140
  • Kashi Go Lean Cereal with 1.5 oz fresh blueberries and 1/2 cup soymilk---217
  • 20 raw almonds---120
  • 5 dried apricots---120
  • Lavash wrap with turkey, spinach, tomato, black beans and fat free cream cheese--255
  • Avacado--76  {my friend shared, it was the perfect add on to the wrap..mmmm}
this is where the evening out begins:

  • Approx. 1 cup pasta with cheese, sausage, etc---???
  • Salad with fat free italian dressing---???
  • Brownie---???

Not really sure where I ended up calorie-wise.  Before dinner I was at 928.  I'd like to think I wasn't too far off my 1575, but I probably went a little over.  We had a great night with friends though!  I think it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment