Wednesday, January 20, 2010

15 minutes...

Due to staying up too late last night, I had difficulty getting up this morning.  I only had 15 minutes to work out, but I did it!  I have to say, without having committed to the 5 day challenge, I probably would have stayed in bed for that 15 minutes.   I wasn't able to get in 2 miles, but as long as I have 10 in 5 days, I'll be happy.

According to the scale this morning, I've lost 6 pounds since Monday! I'm sure it's all water weight, but it made me feel better anyway.  At least it dropped me under that number.

Two days to go!

Today's distance: 1.3 miles

1 comment:

  1. yay for getting below "that number"! so, so excited for you...hoping to get out later today for some exercise, it's actually pretty nice, but threatening to rain...blah. i did walk the zoo yesterday...too bad i don't know how far i went...oh well.
    xoxo,
    a

    ReplyDelete