Tuesday, January 12, 2010

slippery belt...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I got in a workout until I went to log this morning's!  8 days passed without anything!  No wonder I've been feeling so blah.
I was up early this morning and despite a dead ipod and a slipping treadmill belt, I got in 2.1 miles.  I'm not sure what was going on with the belt.  I'm hoping it just needed to warm up.  I wasn't sure at first that I was going to be able to use it.  About every 3 steps the belt would jerk and almost make me fall down!  Then, I found the happy speed of 5.5 mph.  For whatever reason it didn't slip at 5.5.  I would really have liked to go faster, but it wasn't worth falling down.  I really, really hope there's not something wrong with it....that would not be good!

Today's distance:  2.1 miles

1 comment:

  1. you're doing great! slippery belt and all!...gonna try and get in a workout before bed tonight...we shall see...

    ReplyDelete