Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Arms & Abs...

Last night while watching the Biggest Loser, I did some arms.  I just did some simple bicep curls, tricep curls, shoulders, etc with my resistance band.  I thought I did pretty well, but I'm not as sore as I expected to be today, so maybe not. 

This evening I had my hubby play trainer and make me do some ab workouts.  I told him I wanted him to make me cry.  Well, no tears were actually shed, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to sit up tomorrow!

That is one thing I told myself I would do more of this year...weight training.  I've never stuck with it long enough to really see results.  I'd really like to!

1 comment:

  1. jon is such a great hubby! i need to talk bo into being my trainer! ha!
    really hope you stick with the weight training! i remember how much i used to enjoy it {bodypump at the gym!} really the only reason i wish i had hung onto my gym membership...

    ReplyDelete