Friday, January 22, 2010

5 Day Challenge=Complete!

That's right!  I did it!  5 days of running in a row!  I have to say, I'm proud of myself.  I am also ready for a day off.  I'm actually hoping to get out for a walk with my hubby tomorrow, and then rest Sunday.  I haven't decided what the challenge will be for next week, but I'll let you know!

I finished off the challenge this morning with 2.3 miles on the treadmill.  (About  1.75 of that was running, and the rest a brisk walk)

I am also so happy that Amanda got back on the road!  It really is so much fun to see your numbers growing and your little counter moving along.  Addicting really.

Yay for Fridays and yay for running!
* also, yay for bosses who bring in fresh pineapple to share!  delish!

Today's distance:  2.3 miles
Total 5 day challenge distance:  10.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment