Tuesday, October 13, 2009

it rained...

but i went anyway!!!! only got about 2 miles before the rain came...again. but i got out and i did it. bo stayed home with the kids and it felt so good to get outside and a bit physical.
Newsflash: amanda is totally out of shape...big time! i know, i know, i am changing this, but good grief, this starting over is difficult. i know i can do it. can't let jen down and i really have gotten to that place where it is a priority for me to take better care of myself and gain that happiness that i used to have. yes, i am happy now, my life is pretty good. but i want to be able to enjoy this wonderful life fully. it will happen. i will get there, but the starting is definitly hard.
xoxo
~a

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girlie! Way to go!

    I'm so glad you were able to get out. The hardest part is getting started. Well, that and the gasping for air! Ha ha! I know the feeling! Two down, 530.5 to go!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete