Thursday, October 15, 2009

LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT! Woggle! We need to make a t-shirt for that! Except, hopefully we won't be woggling for long!


I'm not doing anything today. It is too stinking cold (47 degrees), and I woke up with a scratchy throat this morning from my run in the rain yesterday. Better nip that in the butt before it gets worse!  I know, excuses, excuses! 

Check this out, it will help you figure out your milage.   I use this thing all the time!  No driving necessary!
 
Good job girlie!  Sounds like you definitely got in some good distance today...I'M PROUD OF YOU!   (Thanks Grams!)

4 comments:

  1. okay...so i'm an idiot...i can't figure out how to work the mileage thingey...i can get the map zoomed in on my neighborhood, but how do i make the route...i'm sure it's totally obvious...but, you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to click "record" and then you just plot the points. If you still can't get it, I'll walk you through it while we're on the phone sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm...i tried that last night and nothing happened...i'll try again today. i can't be this lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, got it! i was only clicking once to try and make a point...didn't realise i had to double click! what an awesome tool! thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete