Monday, October 12, 2009

like jen, i too have finally woke up and found myself not 20 but 40 lbs overweight {could actually stand to loose 50ish though}. after two children and just letting myself go {something i told myself i would never do...never say never!} i am finally ready to regain my old self. the self that looked forward to my workouts 6 days a week. the self that liked what i saw in the mirror and felt pride in the work and the sweat that it took to achieve that wonderful fit reflection. i am so excited to take this wonderful journey with my bestie! thank goodness for the internet, it continues to make me feel closer to this woman that i adore so much and wish i lived closer to. jen i am so proud of you for getting started today and am totally wishing i had been able to. i spent most of the day down with a migrain and when i get one of those i'm lucky if i don't puke when i roll over. my mama even had to come over and watch the kids for a while this evening...it was bad. it's still lingering, but i can tell after i go to bed tonight it will finally dissolve. and no, i will not be coming up with excuses daily. i want to do this. i am so ready to get myself back. i want to feel good naked {there's nothing wrong with that, right!} and be a totally hot mommy...the kind that when meeting new people are so shocked that i have two children because i look so damn good! i want to be a healthy role model for my children {especially my daughter}. so wish me luck tomorrow on my morning jog. yep, i'm actually gonna start off jogging. i know it's gonna be hard, but every day it will get easier. i'll let you know how it goes.
xoxo,
a

i can't believe those barefoot shoes...i think they would drive me crazy between my toes like that...how weird!

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I hope your head feels better today. Good luck on your morning jog! I'm so glad we're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, woke up to pouring rain and now that the rain has finally stopped, bo is asleep....grrrrr. i will get this jog in before the end of the day!!!!! i am so excited and just want to get started!

    ReplyDelete