Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rat on a wheel...

My sweet husband agreed to go for a walk with me this evening.  He didn't want to run because he has volleyball tonight.  I didn't want to go by myself.  I'm sure I was just being paranoid, but there were some solicitors roaming the neighborhood when I came home from work (which is not allowed), and I knew they were still out there and for some reason that made me not want to go out alone.  Again, probably just showing how spoiled I am, and paranoid, but I always listen to my gut on things of this matter. 
Anyway, we started out for a walk, and it immediately started sprinkling.  So, we decided to just do some laps around the block so we wouldn't be far from home if it started pouring.  Well, by the time we made one lap, the thunder started getting louder, and the wind picked up.  The storm was about to be upon us.  So, that was that. 

Todays Distance:  .4 mile walk


Tomorrow the friends are coming over to help move the treadmill from the garage to the basement!  Yipee!  As much as I hate the thought of being a rat on a wheel, it will definitely be nice to not be at the mercy of mother nature anymore!

1 comment:

  1. yay for treadmills...the weather has been crazy down here, too....

    ReplyDelete