Monday, October 26, 2009

On the road again...

I'm back lady! Last week really sucked. Between the rain, and all the festivities with the husband's birthday, I did not do so well on the workout schedule. I knew that I had to get back on track today. I would have liked to have gotten up early this morning. I always have good intentions of getting up early, but hardly ever am able to pull myself out of bed.

Needless to say, I didn't get up. Instead I ran this evening on the treadmill. I even went to Saver's with my mom after work, and still made working out a priority when I got home. I was quite proud of myself. I just have to make it a priority, because if I don't, I can always find an excuse not to do it. Always.

My husband is waiting for me to watch Dancing with the Stars...better go jump in the shower!

Todays Distance: 2.5 miles (treadmill)

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i'm so proud of you girlie! so glad we got to chat for a while last night!

    ReplyDelete