Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Run number 2: DONE!

I have to admit, I was not looking forward to my run this evening.  It has been so cold and dreary around here, it's just zapping my energy!  But, I went anyway.  It was dry when I started...of course as soon as I got to the furthest point from home, it started pouring!  It actually was kinda fun at first.  I felt all wild and crazy running in the rain!  It was a little freeing...until I got cold, then it just sucked.  It did make me run faster though! 

Todays total:  1.75 miles

This was me when I got home.

photo found here.

1 comment:

  1. oh.you.poor.thing! that's happened to me before {when i was still exercising when i was preggo with ava}and at first it does feel all wild and crazy & then i am wondering where my husband is with the car...he is supposed to be all heroic at times like that! {as i got home he was getting to the car...geez! too late!} anyway, i didn't make it out today, it was sooooo nasty out {humid as hell} and this afternoon we had a family day. so, every day the rest of the week i'm gonna have to work it! love that little kitty photo. too cute!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete